Fallout: New Vegas Collector’s Edition
Saturday when I go to pay off the rest of my Alan Wake Collector’s Edition I will be throwing down some green backs for the Fallout: New Vegas Collector’s Edition, and here is why.
When Fallout 3 came out I was a little on the fence about it because I had never played any of the other Fallout games, but on the recommendation of Macomgaine, my wife surprised me with both Fallout 3 and another awesome game, but it was already out for a couple of months so I missed out on the Collectors Edition which came with:
- An old school Vault-Tec metal lunchbox
- The Fallout 3 game (duh)
- A making of Fallout 3 DVD
- A PIP Boy Bobblehead like the ones you collect in game
- And last but not least A book of art work from Fallout 3
Pretty cool huh, well the folks at Bethesda are one uping themselves and they know it with the Fallout: New Vegas Collector’s Edition set which includes:
- A hardcover graphic novel “All Roads”, that tells the story of some of the characters and events that lead up to Fallout: New Vegas. (“All Roads” was written by Chris Avellone, the game’s creative director, and created in conjunction with Dark Horse Comics.)
- ‘The Making of Fallout: New Vegas’ DVD. This documentary DVD will contain exclusive video content, including interviews with the developers in which they take you from concept to creation and discuss topics such as story, setting, legacy of the Fallout franchise and more.
- A recreation of the game’s highly coveted “Lucky 38” platinum chip.
- A fully customized Fallout: New Vegas deck of cards. Each card in the pack has been uniquely illustrated to depict characters and factions found within the game. Use the cards to play poker, blackjack or Caravan, an original card game that was created by Obsidian especially for New Vegas!
- “Lucky 7” poker chips. Each of the seven poker chips was designed to represent chips from the major casinos found on the New Vegas strip and throughout the Mojave Wasteland.
- And of course the game
All this for only $79.99 and it ships 10/1/2010. Who’s with me on this pre-order?