GTA V Already Having Issues
It was to be expected: the launch of “GTA V” online is having some issues. Rockstar has fully acknowledged the issues and already has a website set up of known issues and possible fixes. You can check out the public list for the issues.
These are the main issues so far:
- Occasional “Rockstar Cloud Servers Unavailable” error message
- Freezing sometimes while loading into first race in “GTAO” with “waiting for other players” on the screen
- Intermittent “Failed to Host a GTA Online Session” error messages
- Race Corona (start area, marker) occasionally not showing up for first race
- Errors saying “Timed out when matchmaking for a compatible “GTA” Online Session to join”
- Occasional “Failed to start job” errors
- General issues with the Social Club site and Social Club features (slow loading, failed logins, emails not arriving, etc).
What concerns me are the internet rumors (because you can trust those) of the update/downloads corrupting single player save files.
Do you have any “GTA V” horror stories? Let us know in the comments.