The Walking Dead: 400 Days DLC
Telltale Games is finally giving us a little morsel to hold us over until Season 2 of the “The Walking Dead” video game.
Tomorrow “The Walking Dead: 400 Days” releases on the Playstation Network (NA), and through the rest of the week will be released on the other various platforms.
Here is the breakdown of how the rest of our week will look as per IGN:
- Tuesday, July 2nd – PlayStation Network (North America)
- Wednesday, July 3rd – PC/Mac (Steam, Telltale Games Store)
- Friday, July 5th – Xbox Live (Worldwide)
- Wednesday, July 10th – PlayStation Network (Europe)
- Thursday, July 11th – iOS (Worldwide)
And according to Telltale Games the DLC will be sold for the low low price of $4.99! I don’t know about all of you but I loved this game, the storytelling, the spilt second decision making, the character development all of it and hopefully in season 2 we will get to see what happened to Clem.